What is your mission in life?
I am in a mission to help 1 million or more women around the world live happier lives because it is my life purpose to inspire, educate and empower women to live happier lives using my gift of optimism and knowledge of how the mind works.
First, let me introduce myself because you may not know me at all.
I am a professional and personal consultant and mind expert offering more than 15 years of extensive experience in consulting with individuals, leaders and decision makers to improve business performance, personal and professional life.
In December 2016, I left my job as Regional Audit Manager of Emirates Airlines (where I worked for 10+ years) to fulfill my dream of becoming a housewife to spend more time with family and to fulfill my calling to serve God by helping women live happier lives.
My purpose is to live to inspire, educate and empower women based on values of faith, hope and love.
My goal is to help women understand the power of having a positive mindset to live happier lives because I know that one lighted candle can light a thousand other candles and one positive heart can illuminate a thousand of other hearts.
Happy to share with you my 7 Secrets to live a Happier life from my 30+ years of existence:
- Spend your time wisely because you can have more money but you cannot have more time. Each of us only have 24 hours a day. Life if short and priceless so spend your time on things and with people which matters to you the most.
2. Health is the Best Wealth so you should take care of your body and thrive to live a balance life. Your body is the place you live in. Nourish your body, mind, heart and soul at all times.
3. The Best investment is to invest in Yourself because it will improve your life and the lives of people around you. Unfortunately, best research says only 3% invest in their personal development.
4. Everything is Possible, the word impossible even says I’m possible. I have NO limits, I am limitless and I can do anything because God will give me strength and God will make all things possible for me.
5. Sleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose every day. Each one is unique and has a distinct purpose on earth. Dream big and commit to live a purposeful life everyday. Commit to turn your dreams into reality because you have everything in your power to live the life you want.
6. Your FAiTH should be bigger than your fears to keep you going in life because perseverance and determination are the key qualities of every successful person. Stop talking how big your problems are and start proclaiming how BIG your God is to overcome any challenge.
7. Success is not just about what you gain or accomplish in life but it’s more about the Difference you make in the lives of other people. Choose to live a life of success and significance by leading others to succeed.
My life is full of blessings, miRacles and Endless Opportunities. I am very excited to share with you my secrets of how I was able to use my positive faith and knowledge of how the mind works (NLP) to live a prosperous and meaningful life.
These secrets has personally helped me, my family, friends, colleagues and students to find happiness, fulfill dreams and achieve success in many other areas of their life.
To start learning my secrets NOW , grab a copy of my ebook in Amazon entitled Think and Succeed: 7 Mind Secrets Revealed to Lead Your Life to Success.
Looking forward that my book will help you learn and discover your unlimited mind power and lead you to success.
Praying that you too may you find success in many areas of your life – fitness, faith, family, friends and finances.
Praying that may you and your loved ones be always blessed with sound health and peace of mind.
Praying that may you be closer and experience God more deeply everyday of your life.
Praying that may all your dreams come true:)
Wanda is a powerhouse of wisdom, that is simple, easy to understand and practice, with just a little determination”. There are many motivational gurus whose advise makes sense, but is difficult to implement. That is not the case with Wanda. You hear her for a few minutes, and you want to hear more. You will always walk away feeling rejuvenated and good about yourself.”
— Adil Buhariwalla
I have known Wanda for the last 10 years. She has always been a great person – (as a friend, colleague and many other roles) to be with. The NLP training that she went through 2 years back has transformed her in to a person who is on a mission to improve the quality of lives of people around her. I am blessed to have her with me as a friend and there are many of us who appreciate her thoughts on positivity and messages pf happiness and confidence. She gives us tips on how to inspire ourselves and shares real life incidents of where people have been able to achieve more by believing in themselves. God bless her with success so that she can inspire more people. Roshni Jagannathan