Are you tired ?
Are You stressed?
The fact is that study of neuro science reveals that there is NO situation that can cause you stress.
Yes, nothing! Wonder why riding a roller coaster give happiness to someone and creates fear or anxiety to another. It is the same roller coaster running on the same speed.
The only difference is the emotion by each person riding the roller coaster.
The truth is that your thoughts Create you – Your emotions define your life.
The good news is that YOU can control your thoughts therefore You can live the life you want.
Never let circumstances rule you but choose to take charge and rule your lives from within.
Do you want to live a stress free life?
Here are 4 simple Steps on how you can Say Goodbye to stress!
1) Choose to Let Go of the Stress As the famous frozen song goes ” Let it Go”. First, you need to Decide to let go of your negative “stress” emotions.
Letting go of stress will benefit you in many ways.
A stress free life means a healthier life.
Study reveals that 98% of disease is caused by stress – it is the nation’s number 1 killer.
Stress releases cortisol in your body, a harmful hormone that results in anxiety, depression, fatigue, sleep dusruption and much more.
If you are stressed, ask yourself what benefit will you get by holding the negative emotions in your body?
There is no benefit so Choose to let go, to forgive and to forget.
Ask for your brain to Release stress and all the negative emotions in your body. Imagine that picture of yourself living a stress free and peaceful life.
Surrender those stress thoughts and emotions to God.
Imagine those negative thoughts coming inside out of your mind and body and send it to trash for disposal.
2) Find the root cause of your stress
After deciding the Desire to let go of your stress, the next step is to find the root cause of your stress.
In any situation, you need to Find the root cause to Solve any problem
STOP and Ask yourself
Why am I stressed?
Who is giving me stress?
What gives me stress?
When am I peaceful?
Where do I find peace?
How can I manage stress?
Once you are clear on the reason of your stress and negative emotions, it is easier to find a solution.
3) Believe that you deserve a stress free life
You wished for a stress free life and are now aware of the reasons that are causing those negative emotions.
The next step is to believe that you deserve a stress free life. You need to believe that you deserve to live a calm and peaceful life.
Some people are addicted to stress, to perfection, to always be in control of everything.
As much as you want, you cannot change the world, you cannot change people or any situation.
Only you cAn control your thoughts and emotions.
Believe that you deserve to live a calm, peaceful and stress free life.
Use the power of your thoughts and words to prophecy and change your life
Here is an excerpt from one of my favorite books change your words to change your life.
Today and everyday, claim for patience.
God has clothed me with patience,
Even when I am under trying circumstances, I discipline my thoughts and deny myself of giving in to impatience and irritability.
Even when I am under strain, I will act with self control and calmness.
I will respond positively to situations instead of reacting negatively.
Instead of grumbling, I will speak praise. In God’s name.
4) Manage Stress
There is no progress without action so you need to act to manage your stress.
Remember that NO situation nor any person can give you stress.
NO situation or person can upset you unless you give that person the right to hurt you.
Below are simple ways to help you manage stress.
- If hearing a person’s voice irritates you, imagine changing that voice to a sound of minion or any funny character of your choice. Changing the tone of the voice helps your mind to deal with the situation because it will change your emotional reaction.
- If somebody shouts at you, shouting back won’t make you feel better. Choose to be calm because nobody wins in a heated argument. Breathing deeply or changing your position by standing up or sitting or walking will calm you down.
- Before you sleep, recall all the bad memories that happened during the day. Write it down then throw it away. Throw the paper and all the negative emotions that goes with it.
- You may be the cause of stress for some people so choose the words that you use everyday. Words can hurt or heal, what did yours do today?
Take note that People will not remember what you say but they will never forget how you made them feel so choose your words at all times.
Yes, I get stressed too but I always pray and work hard to keep the balance in my life, to remain calm and peaceful no matter what.
I am truly blessed, grateful and thankful to God for sending me my friend and mentor Jule Fuller. Her meditation programs help me to detox my mind from stress, negative thoughts and all harmful memories. You can check her page NoW to unwrap the present, enjoy every moment and live a peaceful and stress free life.
May God bless us all and may all our dreams come true.